Triple P - Positive Parenting Program
Beginning September 18, 2023
What Is Triple P?
Triple P is a parenting program. The three Ps in ‘Triple P’ stand for ‘Positive Parenting Program’. It is designed to prevent – as well as treat – behavioral and emotional problems in children and teenagers. It aims to prevent problems in the family, school and community before they arise and to create family environments that encourage children to realise their potential.
Benefits Of Triple P
- Triple P gives families positive strategies that are proven to work for behavioral support.
- The program can be adapted to suit any situation in efforts to work with challenging behaviors.
- Hundreds of research studies show its effectiveness.
- It’s a toolbox, not a rulebook.
- You get the strategies and knowledge.
- You choose what tools to use, when, and how.
- What you do today helps create a better future for your child.
- Parents from more than 25 countries have discovered how small changes make a big difference!
Any Questions? Contact Us Today
Triple P Specialists
Levels of Triple P
Level 1, or Universal Triple P, is a communications strategy designed to reach a broad cross section of the population with positive parenting information and messages. It is not a course or personal intervention delivered directly to parents.
Stay Positive is the creative face of Universal Triple P. This high-impact communications campaign includes a range of materials (including brochures, posters, newspaper columns, billboards, etc.) that aims to put parenting on the public agenda and to raise awareness of the need to support parents in this vital role.
Universal Triple P aims to:
- Destigmatize and normalize the process of seeking parenting help
- Encourage parents to participate in positive parenting interventions
- Increase the visibility and reach of positive parenting interventions
- Counter alarmist, sensational or parent-blaming messages in the media
- Help parents become more confident and self-sufficient in their parenting