Tuesday night virtual trainings will run from 6:00 until 8:00 and will earn 2 contact hours.
You may sign up for the trainings the first day of the month.
All classes on Saturday start at 9:00am
All virtual classes start at 6:00 pm
All participants in virtual trainings must have their camera on to join in the virtual training
All participants must be actively engaged in the conversations and participate with questions posed
You must pay ahead for the class and have exact cash.
Donna Jackson- Elizabeth Marquez
|Time||Type of Training||Cost|
|August 17th Tuesday||Sanitation||6:00-8:00||Virtual-On Line||No Cost|
|September 14th Tuesday||IT SIDS||6:00-8:00||In person training at the Partnership for Children||$20|
|November 16th Tuesday||Quality Child Care||6:00-8:00||Virtual-On Line||No Cost|
|December 7th Tuesday||Lesson Planning with Foundations||6:00-8:00||In person training at the Partnership for Children||$10|
|January 15th SATURDAY||IT SIDS||9:00-11:00||In person training at the Partnership for Children||$20|
|February 15th Tuesday||Pyramid Model/Behavior Management||6:00-8:00||Virtual-On Line||No Cost|
|March 15th Tuesday||Foundations and Lesson Planning||6:00-8:00||In person training at the Partnership for Children||$10|
|April 16th SATURDAY||Playground Safety||9:00-1:00||In person training at the Partnership for Children||$20|
|May 17th Tuesday||Building Teacher-Child Relationships||6:00-8:00||Virtual-On Line||No Cost|
|June 21th Tuesday||Interactions with Children During Free Play||6:00-8:00||In person training at the Partnership for Children||$10|
|July 16th SATURDAY||Foundations and lesson Planning||9:00-11:00||In person training at the Partnership for Children||$10|
Training Policy for Seated Classes
Effective August 1st, 2021
- Only Training Participants allowed in building for training.
- No guests will be permitted.
- Training participants must be fever free with no COVID-19 symptoms.
- Training participants will not be allowed to enter the training area NO earlier than 15 minutes prior to training.
- Late training participants will not be permitted to enter into the training room.
- Training participants must bring their own pen.
- Sanitizer will be applied on hands as you enter the building.
- Must sign in as you enter the training room and utilize social distancing.
- Do not switch seats once seated.
- Keep your area clean.
- Cover your mouth properly if you cough or sneezes.
- Dispose of any trash properly during and after training.
- Reapply hand sanitizer as you leave the building at the front entrance and before you touch the door.
********** It is recommended that Masks be worn. *************