Lending Library is a resource for any Sampson county resident to use. The Lending Library program is designed such that anyone can check out learning materials to assist in educating children. There are many different resources available including, but not limited to, theme tubs with focused objectives (also available at Sampson-Clinton Public libraries), parenting resources, and much more.
In addition to the public Lending Library we also offer a Pre-Kindergarten library for NC Pre-K teachers and teaching assistants only.
This is a free resource that only takes a quick sign up to be able to access.
Who Can Use The Resource Lending Library?
- All Sampson County residents
- Child Care Centers
- Family Child Care Homeowners and Director
- Community Agencies-Director and staff
- Pre-K Lending Library available for Pre-K teachers and TA only
- Children’s books, videos, CD’s, audio tapes
- Parenting resources
- Resource materials for teachers
- Tubs that are theme focused with objectives
- All items may be checked out for 30 days
- Extensions may be granted upon request
Checking Out Tubs
- Application for Lending Library need to be filled out before tubs are checked out
- Survey may accompany check out for gathering data on value of usage.