Scholarship Subsidy Program
What Is The Scholarship Subsidy Program?
This program offers qualifying families assistance with the cost of child care. Approved children will be placed in a 3, 4 or 5 star child care facility or home day care, based on parent preference, within Sampson County.
Do You Qualify For The Scholarship Subsidy Program?
Is your child between the ages of 0-5 years and you and your spouse are working or going to school? If so, you may qualify for the Scholarship Subsidy Program.
What To Bring To Apply?
- Child’s Birth Certificate
- Proof Of Address
- Any piece of mail with parent or guardian’s name on it, dated within the last 30 days, and physical address.
- Updated Shot Record
- Last Two Months Of Income
- If no paystubs, gets paid cash or just started employment we will need a wage form filled out by employer, which can be picked up at our office.
- Any child support
- If not working but in school, provide school schedule
Do You Have Questions?
Contact Cynthia Banos by one of the ways below
- Call Sampson County Partnership For Children at 910-592-9399
- Email Cynthia at email@example.com.